14-year-old girl dies when her cell phone explodes on her pillow, she loads it and listens to music at the same time

14-year-old girl dies when her cell phone explodes on her pillow, she loads it and listens to music at the same time

Bastobe, Kazakhstan.- A schoolgirl died after her smartphone exploded on her pillow while she slept.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her village house in Bastobe, Kazakhstan.

The next morning she was found dead with the phone’s battery exploding near her head.

His device had been plugged into an outlet, police said. He is believed to have suffered serious head injuries and died immediately.

When devastated relatives called paramedics, they could only confirm the fact of his death.

Forensic experts later confirmed that the mobile exploded early in the morning after overheating while charging, according to local reports.

His death was described as a ‘tragic accident’,


Do you ike this content?

Do you ike NotiActual?

Recommended For You