UFC 285 Sports forecasts, Saturday March 4, 2023
The odds for the UFC 285 event for Jones vs. Gane, Shechenko vs. Grasso, Neal vs. Rakhmonov, Gamrot vs. Turner and Nickal vs. Picket are as follows:
- Jones vs. Gane: Most experts agree that Jones has a significant advantage over Gane, and the odds suggest that Jones will win the bout.
- Shechenko vs. Grasso: The odds suggest Shechenko is the favorite, but Grasso has a good chance of winning the match.
- Neal vs. Rakhmonov: The odds suggest that Neal is the favorite to win the fight.
- Gamrot vs. Turner: The odds suggest that Gamrot has a significant advantage over Turner, and he is expected to win the bout.
- Nickal vs. Picket: The odds suggest that Nickal is the favorite to win the match.
For the UFC 285 event, we also have the following predictions:
- Cody Garbrandt is favorite to beat Ciryl Gane by decision.
- For the fight between Derek Brunson and Dricus du Plessis, the odds are very tight but it seems that Brunson is the favorite to win.
- Viviane Araújo is heavily favored to beat Amanda Ribas by decision.
- Julian Marquez is favorite to beat Marc-André Barriault by knockout.
- Ian Machado Garry is the favorite to beat Song Kenan by decision.
- Mana Martinez is the favorite to beat Cameron Saaiman by decision.
- Jessica Penne is the favorite to beat Tabatha Ricci by decision.
- Da’Mon Blackshear is heavily favored to beat Farid Basharat by decision.
- Esteban Ribovics is the favorite to beat Loik Radzhahov by decision.
Share in your social networks:
Follow us on our social networks:
We recommend you read the following related content:
For these reasons Hugo Lloris announced his retirement from the French National Team
The groups of the UEFA Champions League 2022-2023 were defined